Sarah Elizabeth Makeup

Make-up and designs by Sarah Elizabeth.

Contact: sarahelizabethmakeup@gmail.com 778.320.5993 (Canadian number)

-For resume and work experience please send me an email or find me on LinkedIn or my Facebook page

-Graduate with honors of VANCOUVER FILM SCHOOL's Makeup Design for TV and Film program December 2010.




Friday, April 15, 2011

Vancouver Film School to the International Makeup Artist Trade Show in NYC

April 2011 myself and three other VFS alum competed in the student competition in NY at IMATS. Good photos will be coming in time. Jonghee Song and Carolyn Williams received 2nd and 3rd places respectively.



In other news I have also auditioned for SyFy's season 2 of Face Off. I have a good feeling and will hear more in 1-2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment