Sarah Elizabeth Makeup

Make-up and designs by Sarah Elizabeth.

Contact: sarahelizabethmakeup@gmail.com 778.320.5993 (Canadian number)

-For resume and work experience please send me an email or find me on LinkedIn or my Facebook page

-Graduate with honors of VANCOUVER FILM SCHOOL's Makeup Design for TV and Film program December 2010.




Monday, January 17, 2011

Links to short films/music videos I've worked on.

Here are some films & music videos that I have worked on.

MIMESPEAK: short film, trailer. I was the HOD and applied the mime make-ups on both Lee Majdoub and Maxim (Max-i-mime) Fomitchev as well as corrective on Alex Zahara.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=453417793194

VITALS: Music Video. I designed and built costumes, hair and make-up.
MONSTER DATE: spoofed dating video. I designed and applied the troll make-up and was one of the 1st assistants on the project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emvgrbKFNjw&feature=player_embedded

Raat Yun Dil Main

Video coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment